Scheduled Network DowntimeAffected Services: Minecraft servers, with occasional website downtime
Estimated Duration/Downtime: A few days.
Update Objectives: Operating System and Hardware Migration
~ ShadowXCraft Staff. ~
Shop Terms of Usage
ShadowXCraft Shop Terms of Service
You must be over the age of 18 and must be able to enter into a legally binding contract
You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or paypal account.
You will not chargeback, dispute, reverse any payments.
Any attempt at chargeback will result in an permenant ban.
We reserve the right to terminate server access at any time without notice.
The Full Terms:
By accepting the terms in the document, you are waiving your right to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to; the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
1) We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
2) You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
3) You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of:
(I) The use of or the inability to use the service,
(II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service,
(III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions,
(IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
(V) any other matter relating to the service.
4) Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund – however this will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
5) All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way. Refund Policy: All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.