1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

About 2016

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FirePie123, Mar 12, 2017.

1. FirePie123

FirePie123
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Helper

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Hello. I haven't properly been around on the server or the forums for about an entire year now. I just wanted to explain why I just left with not much of an explaination or a goodbye. And although many people may not care (and I don't expect you to) I just felt that it was right to explain what had happened.

2016 was a very rough year for me. Between school and family issues, I was in a very sad and stressful time in my life. One of the "family issues" was my mother passing away. I was absolutely torn when I found out that the person who spent so much of their life caring for me was taken away from me. After this had happened, I tried to stay on the server and stay active, but whilst I did this I grew even more unhappy. I couldn't keep telling myself that I was fine when I wasn't. So, I eventually quit (mainly using staff drama as an excuse to leave). When I quit, I still countinued to talk to some people on the server over hangouts (who btw are amazing people). Apart from just server issues, I'll tell you something about me. When I'm sad or stressed I shut myself in and stop working completely. This had a major affect on my grades in school. My math grade went from a B to an F, and I almost flunked my other classes too. The break I took from the server gave me time to get help and improve my state of mind, and also to get my grades up before I failed my grade completely. so, now I am feeling much happier with life :)

That being said, I won't be coming back to the server. As much as I loved meeting and joking around with players and staff members, I'm not the person who I was before. I'm sure you can understand. I may check in on the forums every once in awhile though, so feel free to say hi to me :D

Finally, I wanted to thank you all. Every single person on this server, new or old, whether I know you or not, you are the reason that this server has continued to live. And I hope that ShadowXCraft makes you as happy as it made me 2 years ago. I love you all. <3

2. WafDan

WafDan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Retired

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    321 doesn't love you back. He hasn't gotten a selfie from you yet. Lol, jk. Anyways, sorry for your loss. Hope you become better throughout your life. Welcome back to the forums!

3. Infehh

Infehh
    Expand Collapse
    Legend

Local Time:
    I have no words.

gmmc88 and FirePie123 like this.
  4. Michaeldeboss

Michaeldeboss
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Nicely said.:p

FirePie123 likes this.
  5. BLOCKYGIRL122

BLOCKYGIRL122
    Expand Collapse
    Hero

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    I feel bad for you D: . Bai Bai miss American pie lol. ( I hope your American , well It's a song that sais that )

FirePie123 likes this.
  6. steelersrule234

steelersrule234
    Expand Collapse
    Hero

Local Time:
    Im sorry for your loss, fire.. Well anyway, goodbye. It was really nice to have you on the server. I hope you do well as you go on in life

FirePie123 and gmmc88 like this.