1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Enchants [factions]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by X1X_, Nov 8, 2015.

1. X1X_

X1X_
    Expand Collapse
    Helper
    Staff Member Developer

Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    I really want custom enchants to be added, as the gameplay right now of factions seem a bit "boring", without something to motivate anyone. It would make pvp more fun too.

Custom enchants suggested:

Lifesteal I - V (sword enchant) (has a chance to steal health from your opponent as you hit them. Amount stealed depends on level of enchant)

Overload I - III (armour enchant) (Gives permanent health boost, only if armour enchanted with it is worn. Health boost 1 - 3)

Enlightened I - III (armour enchant) (has a chance to regain health when your opponent is hitting you. Amount regained depends on level of enchant)

Gears I - III (boots enchant) (gives permanent speed, only if armour enchanted with it is worn. Speed 1 - 3)

Deathbringer I - III (armour enchant) (has a chance to deal double damage. Chance increases depending on level of enchant)

Double strike I - III (sword enchant) (has a chance of striking twice in one hit, knocking your opponent back further. Chance increases depending on level of enchant)

Trap I - III (sword enchant) (has a chance of giving slowness III, freezing your opponent for 10 seconds. Chances increases depending on level of enchant)

Anti gravity I - III (boots enchant) (gives permanent jump boost, only if armour enchanted with it is worn. Jump boost 1 - 3)

Blind I - III (sword/axe enchant) (has a chance of giving your opponent blindness 3. Chances increases depending on level of enchant)

Aquatic I (helmet enchant) (gives permanent water breathing)

Drunk I - IV (helmet enchant) (has a chance to give overpowered strength, but is counteracted with slow swinging (mining fatigue 3), only if armour enchanted with it is worn. Chances remain the same, but level of strength depends on level of enchant. Strength 1 - 4)

Guardians I - X (chestplate enchant) (has a chance to spawn a iron golem (which will attack your enemy, flinging them upwards) as your opponent is hitting you, only if armour enchanted with it is worn. Chances increase depending on level of enchant)

Demonforged I - IV (axe/sword enchant) (deals extra damage to enemy armour durability, breaking it faster. Amount of damage dealt on armour durability depends on level of enchant)

Rocket escape I (boots enchant) (launches you up high into the air when you are low in health/about to die. It gives you a chance to regain health, only if armour enchanted with it is worn. No fall damage is taken)

Wither I - V (armour enchant) (has a chance to give the wither effect (wither 2 for 10 seconds) to your opponent as they hit you, only if armour enchanted with it is worn. Chances increase depending on level of enchant)

Poisoned I - III (armour enchant) (has a chance to give the poison effect (poison 3 for 5 seconds) to your opponent as they hit you, only if armour enchanted with it is worn. Chances increase depending on level of enchant)

Piercing I - V (bow enchant) (deals extra damage to your opponent when you shoot them. Damage increases depending on level of enchant)

Explosive I - V (bow enchant) (has a chance to explode arrows when they hit something. Explosion gives wither effect (wither 2 for 10 seconds). Chances increase depending on level of enchant)

Featherweight I - III (axe/sword enchant) (gives faster swinging (haste). Level of haste increases depending on level of enchant. Haste 1 - 3)

Blessed I - III (axe enchant) (has a chance to remove all of your negative potion effects dealt by the enemy. Chance increases depending on level of enchant)

Obliberate I - V (sword enchant) (deals extreme knockback when you hit your opponent. Levels of knockback depend on level of enchant)

Obsidianshield I (armour enchant) (gives permanent fire resistance, only if the armour enchanted with it is worn)

Molten I (armour enchant) (sets your opponent of fire as they hit you, only if the armour enchanted with it is worn)

Bleed I - V (axe/sword enchant) (has a chance of giving the bleed effect on your opponent. Chances increase depending on the level of enchant)

Headless (axe/sword enchant) (has a chance of your enemy's head dropping if you kill them. Chances increase depending on level of enchant)

Thundering blow (bow/sword/axe enchant) (has a chance to strike lightning upon your opponent as you hit them/shoot them. Chances increase depending on level of enchant)

Hardened I - III (armour enchant) (gives resistance, only if armour enchanted with it is worn. Resistance 1 - 3)

Glowing I (helmet enchant) (gives permanent night vision, only if armour enchanted with it is worn)

Self destruct (armour enchant) (spawns live tnt upon death/near death)

Plague carrier (armour enchant) (has a chance to spawn creepers when you are hit, only if armour enchanted with it is worn. Chances increase depending on level of enchant)

Thats all I could think of so far! If you have any more ideas, please feel free to post any more custom enchants down below! Link to custom enchant plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/custom-enchantments/pages/all-enchantments/

Thanks!

2. steelersrule234

steelersrule234
    Expand Collapse
    Hero

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    nice ideas.

3. MakerKitty

MakerKitty
    Expand Collapse
    CyberKath
    Staff Member Hero Admin

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    ah, that will bring back the pvp challenges of learning, and the durability of a fight that we've seen in fac 1.0 :)

X1X_ likes this.
  4. MR_TROLL_14

MR_TROLL_14
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    Good idea

5. X1X_

X1X_
    Expand Collapse
    Helper
    Staff Member Developer

Local Time:
    A few more enchants:

Inquisitive I - IV (sword enchant) (gives more xp when you kill mobs. Amount of extra xp given depends on level of enchant)

Rage I - VI (sword/axe enchant) (multiplies your damage when you get combos. Amount of damage multiplied depends on level of enchant)

And I want the mob stacking plugin to be implimented too, as it it lagging if someone has a large amount of spawners (eg, 20 zombie spawners).
    Link for the mob stacker plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/stackedmobs.9825/

SolarJamz likes this.
  6. X1X_

X1X_
    Expand Collapse
    Helper
    Staff Member Developer

Local Time:
    That server has lots of players. I'm thinking that the custom enchants attract players so thats why I'm suggesting it.

Guys, if you want this to be implimented, tell Liz321!

MakerKitty likes this.
  7. minecraftkiller

minecraftkiller
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Nice Idea X1X.

8. minecraftkiller

minecraftkiller
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    X1X u forgot
    1) Implants. It does not allow ur hunger to go down. its an armor enchant. And i think it goes up to 2
    2) Devour 1 to 4. (axe enchant) Deal more damageto the person u r hitting almost like Rage.
    3) Blood lust 1 to 6. (Chestplate enchant) Regens u wenever someone hits u.
    4) Bleed 1 to 6. (axe enchant) Same as serrated strikes in mcmmo.But u do not need to activate it

Soul Trackers
    1) Legendary soul tracker
    2) Ultimate soul tracker
    3) Elite soul tracker
    4) Unique soul tracker
    5) Common soul tracker

These count have many ppl u have killed ik that it is the same but the different tiers are just for swag.

I have seen some chests at spawn can u make them refill at times like maybe in 30 min the chests refill and these chests can have wut X1X and i said.

#8 minecraftkiller, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  9. minecraftkiller

minecraftkiller
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    And u can have only 9 of these enchants on each of ur armor or weaponry

10. minecraftkiller

minecraftkiller
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    1 enchantment that i have seen that X1X have not added:-

Obsidian Destroyer:- Breaks obsidian faster

11. X1X_

X1X_
    Expand Collapse
    Helper
    Staff Member Developer

Local Time:
    These enchants that you mentioned are not that important yet. I want to start off slow, giving people time to get used to it. One thing at a time.

MakerKitty likes this.
  12. minecraftkiller

minecraftkiller
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    Well the obsidian destroyer is imp as U DID NOT MENTION ANY PICKAXE ENCHANTS

13. X1X_

X1X_
    Expand Collapse
    Helper
    Staff Member Developer

Local Time:
    They aren't important as no one needs or bothers to mine obsidian. They all buy obsidian and we can also smelt pickaxes to make Flux Pickaxes.

14. MakerKitty

MakerKitty
    Expand Collapse
    CyberKath
    Staff Member Hero Admin

Local Time:
    How do you smelt a pickaxe?

15. X1X_

X1X_
    Expand Collapse
    Helper
    Staff Member Developer

Local Time:
    You just put it in a furnace like you would normally do with ores. And then you can enchant it. Bear in mind, you have to have 250+ smelting levels (mcmmo) to be able to do this.

16. CrazyWaFFlzz

CrazyWaFFlzz
    Expand Collapse
    King

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Great idea!!! I love custom enchants and I believe they would be a good addition to factions, since like X1X said... It is a little boring.

17. X1X_

X1X_
    Expand Collapse
    Helper
    Staff Member Developer

Local Time:
    **BUMP**

18. X1X_

X1X_
    Expand Collapse
    Helper