1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Destroyerboys's Introduction And Story (lol)

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS' started by DestroyerBoy_, Apr 17, 2016.

?

Have you read all of it?

Poll closed Jan 15, 2019.
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. DestroyerBoy_

DestroyerBoy_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Hello, my real life name is Jake and I live in England in the UK. I started playing minecraft when I saw youtuers playing, the only problem was that the youtubers I usually watched were doing some kind of mods. So I basically tried to copy what they did in vanilla minecraft survival. ;_;. Well I had a rough life and I even got framed for something I didn't do. Anyways I will now be telling you about what has happened to me.

So when I was 10, (3 years ago) I used to get annoyed by some people in my class. They always lied about me doing stuff, and the teacher seems to always believe them. One day, I got fed up and made a plan. I basically told the one and only friend I had my plan. It was to pull a prank on a popular girl who has annoyed me. The prank was that I would put them thingies that make fart noises on her seat. This was a good prank, only some of her friends and herself got angry.She got a
    angry and annoyed at me, so they did something horrible and serious. They got my friend and threatend to hurt him really badly. The only way I would be able to help my friend was to tell a teacher that I murdered someone. Well im not telling you what happened next.Anyways lets carry on my introduction. So 1 year after that horrible school, I started watching YouTube minecraft videos. This inspired me to get minecraft on my own. So I got minecraft premuim and started playing survival. Only a few months later my account didn't work anymore so my dad complaint to Mojang. They said that I need proof it was my account and all that kind of stuff. That made me have to transform into a cracked user.

After some days of not knowing you could go to servers, I pressed on 'MultiPlayer' and I didn't know what I had to do. So I searched "How to go to servers (cracked)" and I found a video of @LizardFreak7 making a trailer of the server. I copied the IP and blah blah blah. I joined the server and first of all, went to creative sub server. When I joined there, epicalme was the first mod I ever met. I didn't even know how to get the rank. I was shy too say anything. I wanted to be more popular in the community, so I kept on asking in creative for someone to help me at my plot. One person came and he actually helped me and introduced me to everyone. At that moment I got addicted. I came on the server every day. A few days later, he told me to join prison so I did and made more friends. But I still didn't feel popular enough so I went to every single sub server and made more and more friends. After knowing the community more, I decided to join the forums. Well it would be boring if I told you everything I did on the forums:p.

Well it's nice meeting you and gg if you read all of this. :)

#1 DestroyerBoy_, Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  2. Purplesim

Purplesim
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Wow i was reading the whole thing

DestroyerBoy_ likes this.
  3. LizardFreak7

LizardFreak7
    Expand Collapse
    Founder
    Staff Member Founder

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I'm glad you found the server, have fun!

4. _The_Pumpkin_

_The_Pumpkin_
    Expand Collapse
    Hero Retired

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    Eh, you should have asked me how to become staff. I wouldn't have kicked you or anything if all you wanted to know was how to be staff :p

5. DestroyerBoy_

DestroyerBoy_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    I pretty much don't dislike anyone. If I disliked many people for small reasons, i would just be popular for "being annoying and stupid" while if I try to make friends instead of enemies, I would have more fun and experience. In my opinion, every person whether they are an enemy or not, they have something you don't know about.

6. MakerKitty

MakerKitty
    Expand Collapse
    CyberKath
    Staff Member Hero Admin

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    avoid talking behind people's back please.

7. DestroyerBoy_

DestroyerBoy_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    I dont hate him...Hes just an enemy in factions. Even ask him if you dont believe me.

8. xMineral_TM

xMineral_TM
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    i got 3 words to tell u...
    lel

9. DestroyerBoy_

DestroyerBoy_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time: