1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

My Life Story

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS' started by PixlrC3fe, Apr 18, 2017.

?

How's my introduction?

1. Awesome!

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  2. Awful!

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. PixlrC3fe

PixlrC3fe
    Expand Collapse
    Popular Member

Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    Hello! My name is StormBuzy, I joined the server today and I absolutely loved it, thanks to the friendly community of the staffs and the fellow members. In this thread, I'm here to talk about my life. It's a mixed up feelings thread so, yeah, enjoy...I guess...let's get started!

Introduction:

My name is StormBuzy as I mentioned...my real name is Mark, I'm 12 years old and a fan of Transformers. My birthday is on the 9th of January. I have two brothers and one sister. I played Minecraft on 2013 and finally found a perfect server which has respect, kindness and maturity. I see in shadowxcraft people are caring, so I choose to stay and help the community since it has helped me.

My hobby is to write and read books, I love writing books which interest me, people have read my book in school and they enjoyed it as I am still continuing to write books. I also love reading books as I'm currently reading: The Fifth Wave Book #2 The Infinite Sea. I also love playing badminton because it's easy and fun to WIN. I've played badminton with my friends and family and have been to tournaments with other schools.

I don't like crowds, but I love helping people. I've played many games other than Minecraft such as, CS:GO, Paladins, Need For Speed:Most Wanted. I'm going to show respect and follow the rules of ShadowXCraft and help players who need help on their journey. I have many ideas to keep ShadowXCraft alive and making the server friendly and the best with all types of gamemodes players love.

That's all I have to say to you guys but if you want to know anything, feel free to ask me. Thank you and have a nice day!

2. rJayT2

rJayT2
    Expand Collapse
    Rule Breakers' Worst Nightmare
    Staff Member Moderator Shadow

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Welcome to ShadowXCraft Mark! Good to have you here. If you ever need anything, please let me know. The other Admins are DJDan and tspringst33n, the owner is lizardfreak321. I'm glad to see a new face here. See ya in-game. :)

xMineral_TM, X1X_ and PixlrC3fe like this.
  3. xMineral_TM

xMineral_TM
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Good to see a new player joining the amazing community of ShadowXCraft! Hope I see you around. ;)

PixlrC3fe likes this.
  4. msscentral

msscentral
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Welcome to the server! Hope you like it here StormBuzy.

PixlrC3fe likes this.
  5. iBloodMC

iBloodMC
    Expand Collapse
    Hero Retired

Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    Dota is lief <3

6. tommydragon619

tommydragon619
    Expand Collapse

Local Time: