Terms of Service and Rules
Last Revised April 11, 2016
By accessing this web site and or Minecraft Server, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Anyone under the age of 13 must get parental or guardian permission to sign up for this website. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from registering on this site; or accessing the minecraft server. If you wish to close your account, please contact us. The materials contained in this web site and minecraft server are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on ShadowXCraft's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. Permission is also granted to
access ShadowXCraft's Minecraft server.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title,
and under this license
On the website you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ShadowXCraft's web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Attempt to login as a staff member,hack a staff members account, or attempt to login as another player.
On the server:
- Rules listed at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/link-forums/player-rules.43/
In general you may not:
- Copy or redistribute any materials from ShadowXCraft without LizardFreak321's or Tspringst33n's explicit written permission.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ShadowXCraft at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license the following shall happen:
- You must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Upon breaking Section 2A On the Server, You shall be punished according to the Staff Member's decision. This can be in the form of a ban or mute.
- All bans will be username and IP address bans.
- All punishments are recorded and are public at www.shadowxcraft.net/admintools
- All temporary mutes or bans cannot be appealed.
3. Staff Rights
The staff of ShadowXCraft's web site and Minecraft server are protected and entitled to the rights listed below.
The staff are entitled to:
- Watch or teleport (tp) to any person on the server for any reason.
- Punish anyone who breaks Section 2A.
- Read any chat or message sent in the server. This includes public chat and private messages.
- Take overpowered items from players if they are not supposed to have them.
- Record or screenshot any chat or ingame events.
- Make changes to the server at anytime with or without notifying players
- Make decisions on punishments or disputes. All decisions by staff are FINAL. If there is a complaint, post to the server forums. The post must be in the correct location or it will be deleted.
- The materials on ShadowXCraft's web site and Minecraft server are provided "as is". ShadowXCraft makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ShadowXCraft does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site and Minecraft Server or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site and Minecraft Server.
- The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
- You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
- All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
In no event shall ShadowXCraft or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ShadowXCraft's Internet site or Minecraft Server, even if ShadowXCraft or a ShadowXCraft authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ShadowXCraft's web site or Minecraft Server could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ShadowXCraft does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site or Minecraft Server are accurate, complete, or current. ShadowXCraft may make changes to the materials contained on web site or Minecraft Server at any time without notice. ShadowXCraft does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ShadowXCraft has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ShadowXCraft of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ShadowXCraft's web site or Minecraft server shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the Minecraft Server, Server Website or Server Staff for any reason.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. You are over the age of 18 OR have parental permission
2. You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or paypal account
3. You will not chargeback, dispute, reverse any payments
4. You will not abuse your gifts and/or ranks
5. We reserve the right to ban any account without notice for any reason.
6. You agree to everything listed above and below. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED
7. Chargebacks (paypal disputes) will result in an instant ban
Full Donation Terms
1) We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
2) You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
3) You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
4) You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of
(I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
5) Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund – however this will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
6) All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way.
Refund Policy: All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.