Terms of Service and Rules
Last Revised April 11, 2016
By accessing this web site and or Minecraft Server, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Anyone under the age of 13 must get parental or guardian permission to sign up for this website. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from registering on this site; or accessing the minecraft server. If you wish to close your account, please contact us. The materials contained in this web site and minecraft server are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on ShadowXCraft's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. Permission is also granted to
access ShadowXCraft's Minecraft server.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title,
and under this license
On the website you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ShadowXCraft's web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Attempt to login as a staff member,hack a staff members account, or attempt to login as another player.
On the server:
- Rules listed at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/link-forums/player-rules.43/
In general you may not:
- Copy or redistribute any materials from ShadowXCraft without LizardFreak321's or Tspringst33n's explicit written permission.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ShadowXCraft at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license the following shall happen:
- You must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Upon breaking Section 2A On the Server, You shall be punished according to the Staff Member's decision. This can be in the form of a ban or mute.
- All bans will be username and IP address bans.
- All punishments are recorded and are public at www.shadowxcraft.net/admintools
- All temporary mutes or bans cannot be appealed.
3. Staff Rights
The staff of ShadowXCraft's web site and Minecraft server are protected and entitled to the rights listed below.
The staff are entitled to:
- Watch or teleport (tp) to any person on the server for any reason.
- Punish anyone who breaks Section 2A.
- Read any chat or message sent in the server. This includes public chat and private messages.
- Take overpowered items from players if they are not supposed to have them.
- Record or screenshot any chat or ingame events.
- Make changes to the server at anytime with or without notifying players
- Make decisions on punishments or disputes. All decisions by staff are FINAL. If there is a complaint, post to the server forums. The post must be in the correct location or it will be deleted.
- The materials on ShadowXCraft's web site and Minecraft server are provided "as is". ShadowXCraft makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ShadowXCraft does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site and Minecraft Server or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site and Minecraft Server.
- The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
- You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
- All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
In no event shall ShadowXCraft or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ShadowXCraft's Internet site or Minecraft Server, even if ShadowXCraft or a ShadowXCraft authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ShadowXCraft's web site or Minecraft Server could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ShadowXCraft does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site or Minecraft Server are accurate, complete, or current. ShadowXCraft may make changes to the materials contained on web site or Minecraft Server at any time without notice. ShadowXCraft does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ShadowXCraft has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ShadowXCraft of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ShadowXCraft's web site or Minecraft server shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the Minecraft Server, Server Website or Server Staff for any reason.