1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Rejected A Little Confused

Discussion in 'Help!' started by SirEeth, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirEeth

SirEeth
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    Dear Audience,

I'm a little confused on how I say the same exact thing another person says but I get muted for 20 minutes when they get no punishment at all. Then, I get a little angry at staff and BAM, I get banned. Secondly, I'm confused on how I got muted for a reason that 1. is definitely not true, and 2. even if it was true, I bet you a million dollars rJay wouldn't have muted any other person and instead give them a warning. What makes this even funnier than it already is, he KNOWS that I wasn't talking to staff. Like he said himself, word for word, "I am well aware", but why not because this is that one kid that likes to cause trouble but no one likes him. Right? Of course, this isn't really gonna do anything because I know none of the staff that can actually look over this complaint like me in any way. And if you did have any respect for me, you would still favor the one, the only, rJayT2. Making people's days since 1993.

Sincerely,
    Eeth

Attached Files:

2. ShadowXRemember

ShadowXRemember
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Even if you were quoting, you are not supposed to say this stuff.

EDIT : Why dont you show what you have done eh? Your hiding your part and showing rjay as a bad person. I need the proof that you were 'innocent'.

rJayT2 likes this.
  3. lizardfreak321

lizardfreak321
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner Founder

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Did the other person do it when rJay was online? Staff need proof of punish, you know.

4. SirEeth

SirEeth
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    We said it at the same time so I'm pretty sure they would know.

5. Michaeldeboss

Michaeldeboss
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    I'm gonna jump all over your case eeth. Why did you randomly or intentionally blurt out something you know is against the rules... Then blame @rJayT2 for doing his job. You aren't the only person he has to assist you know...

~Mike

EDIT: The only reason he was well aware was because administrators have perms like taking a look at what console filter caught. This was previously confirmed when I was accidentally muted by console. When I told @Mad_251739 about it, she said that she knows. And plus I did not get angry about it. I just sucked it up and continued on my way.. On the other hand if rjay KNOWS you very well, he might have runins with you doing the wrong thing, so he was prepared.

#5 Michaeldeboss, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    Ibr_The0n3, rJayT2 and EnjoyUrBan like this.
  6. rJayT2

rJayT2
    Expand Collapse
    Rule Breakers' Worst Nightmare
    Staff Member Moderator Shadow

Local Time:
    Okay, you know full well I did not mute you for saying that *TO* me as a staff member, knowing you were quoting. The way you wrote this was as bad as CNN on election night. I did not write the BAT punishment reason, tspringst33n did. I originally just put the quote as the reason for being temp muted, and then tspringst33n realized that it may sound like (lol) I was saying that to you as I muted you. So he changed it. I was not aware it sounded like that, but that is exactly what happened. So stop trying to skew things to make it look like I intentionally screwed around with you.

P.S. I was born in 1995.

7. SirEeth

SirEeth
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    So not muting a person for saying the same exact thing as what I said isn't trying to screw me specifically over. Thanks for telling me your age. I really wanted to know this and it will help me achieve my goals in life.

8. rJayT2

rJayT2
    Expand Collapse
    Rule Breakers' Worst Nightmare
    Staff Member Moderator Shadow

Local Time:
    Okay, I was tired when I first read this and failed to comprehend you saying someone else said it too. I was online at the time and saw no one else say it.

I explained why it wasn't how the BAT description of the punishment implied. That was a wording error on tspringst33n's part.

I have literally nothing else to say to this level of immaturity. In addition to this, this is not a valid 'help' thread, but is a complaint against a staff member. Do NOT post anymore threads in complaint of a staff member in public. Forum rules clearly forbid it. Simply message 321 directly.
    Thread closed.

ShadowXRemember likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.