1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

    You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Giveaway ! [click]or[tap] Me !

Discussion in 'Events' started by ShadowXRemember, Jun 8, 2016.

?

Hello !

This poll will close on Jun 8, 2026 at 10:25 AM.
  1. Hi

  2. Bye !

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowXRemember

    ShadowXRemember
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2015
    Messages:
    306
    Likes Received:
    163
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Hello guys !
    I have been working on this for a long time !



    I now have enough to give :D !
    This giveaway is for the players who like survival !


    I am giving away the following :D

    1st winner- Mob Spawner + [Diamond]Package + [Random] Item

    2nd winner- 15 diamond blocks ! + [Diamond] Package + [Random] Enchanted random 3 items

    3rd winner- [Random] Package + Full diamond set (Includes everything of diamond other than Horse armor )

    Consolation (-_-) - 3 Diamond Blocks + Certificate (Thanks for participating! :D ) + Diamond tools + Basic Iron and enchanted iron tools )




    Hope ya guys participate !
    Simply write down your In-Game name and write ''I want to participate'' .
    I will keep checking the thread , dont think i will ditch you !
    Important: This is started by me (xXSky_DynastyXx) dont tpa anyone who is saying that he is sent by me !

    This is open for everyone and good luck !
    Have fun and remember , if you don't win , dont feel bad !
    I will start it in some time after this one too !
    Thank you all !
    Love you all !
    -Sky


    something - I will give the stuff to everyone when i can !


    Terms and conditions -
    - This giveaway only applies for Survival !
    -Bribing can get you Disqualified
    -This giveaway is not official , so dont ask staff !
    -Have fun !




    ****EDIT****
    Only IF I SAY , i will list the names of the players who will give the items to the winners , so first check the name here , and then ask them for the stuff !
    I am not responsible for any scam by the players who's name is not listed here !

    If any of My listed players scam you , i will take the evidence from you (send it in private chat ) and then , only if its right , i will report him and give back your stuff if possible .



    It is a 70% chance that i will not list anyone , and 30% chance that i will .



    Last edited by -=+xXSky_DynastyXx+=- !
     
    #1 ShadowXRemember, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. aimeeoufc2004

    aimeeoufc2004
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    97
    Likes Received:
    55
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    TheNebeskyMuz (OUFCDragon or DragonDoesGames) "i want to participate"
     
  3. Kratos100841

    Kratos100841
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2015
    Messages:
    285
    Likes Received:
    247
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    Kratos100841
    I want to participate
     
    _HotlinePing likes this.
  4. DestroyerBoy_

    DestroyerBoy_
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2015
    Messages:
    515
    Likes Received:
    755
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    My IGN is: destroyerboy
    I also want to participate, hopefully this is not a lie/joke.
     
  5. Purplesim

    Purplesim
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2016
    Messages:
    257
    Likes Received:
    918
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    IGN: Purplesim
    I want to participate.
     
  6. DarkAurora_

    DarkAurora_
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    155
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    IGN: BeastHacksZ_
    I want to participate
     
  7. CampingQuaddle

    CampingQuaddle
    Expand Collapse
    Member
    Hero

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2015
    Messages:
    422
    Likes Received:
    138
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    IGN: O_YellowMan_O
    I want to participate
     
  8. ShadowXRemember

    ShadowXRemember
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2015
    Messages:
    306
    Likes Received:
    163
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    There are currently 7 people who want to participate , i will need to wait till at least 15 people participate ,
    Thank you everyone who have currently participated ,
    -Sky




    ***EDIT***

    If you guys want to participate in-game and have some trouble registering in the website , you can talk to me when im online , simply say /msg xXSky_DynastyXx I want to participate .... I will note down your name in my notepad ,
    -Sky
     
    #8 ShadowXRemember, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  9. BLOCKYGIRL122

    BLOCKYGIRL122
    Expand Collapse
    Member
    Hero

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2015
    Messages:
    458
    Likes Received:
    216
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    Blockygirl122
    I wanna participate
     
  10. PixelPikaa1

    PixelPikaa1
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2015
    Messages:
    322
    Likes Received:
    323
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    PixelPikaa1
    I might want to participate ( I want to participate )
     
  11. psychdelics

    psychdelics
    Expand Collapse
    Member
    Hero

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2016
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    39
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Ign: Pixel_Is_Happy
    I want to participate
     
  12. ShadowXRemember

    ShadowXRemember
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2015
    Messages:
    306
    Likes Received:
    163
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Just 5 players more and I will spin the name chooser !
    Thank you everyone who has participated till now ! :D
     
  13. gmmc88

    gmmc88
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2015
    Messages:
    367
    Likes Received:
    539
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    I've been wanting to start on survival, but haven't found time. This should give me a head start :)

    gmmc88
    I want to participate
     
  14. rianiasolo

    rianiasolo
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2015
    Messages:
    34
    Likes Received:
    71
    Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    ign: rianiasolo
    i want to participate
     
  15. steelersrule234

    steelersrule234
    Expand Collapse
    Member
    Hero

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2015
    Messages:
    586
    Likes Received:
    940
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    Ign: steelersrule234
    I would like to participate
    Tbh I would love to be a third winner
     
    #15 steelersrule234, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  16. ripmomo

    ripmomo
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Messages:
    279
    Likes Received:
    454
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    Venzire
    I would like to participate
     
  17. Lightning

    Lightning
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2015
    Messages:
    360
    Likes Received:
    581
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    I would like to particapate
     
  18. ShadowXRemember

    ShadowXRemember
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2015
    Messages:
    306
    Likes Received:
    163
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    I will now use the name picker , the results will be shown till 24th
     
  19. ShadowXRemember

    ShadowXRemember
    Expand Collapse
    Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2015
    Messages:
    306
    Likes Received:
    163
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Untitled.png Untitled.png tyolo.png rtr.png Block.png cons.png


    The winners are -
    1st Pixel pikaa1
    2nd Cloudy486
    3rd Pixel_is_happy
    Consolation - Blocky Girl
    Thanks for participating award - Steelersrule

    Thank you all for participating !
    Rewards will be given :D
     
  20. steelersrule234

    steelersrule234
    Expand Collapse
    Member
    Hero

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2015
    Messages:
    586
    Likes Received:
    940
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    ShadowXRemember likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page