1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Unresolved My rank is gone, and I am unsure why.

Discussion in 'Help!' started by nickrules, Jan 9, 2018.

1. nickrules

nickrules
    Expand Collapse
    King

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    Hey there everyone! Happy new year.

At first, I quitted mc for a long time, and was just curious how sxc was going on, so hoped into the server website. But, it says that my rank is "King", not ShadowXCrafter, since I bought the rank shadowxcrafter a year ago or maybe more. Please give me my shadowxcrafter rank back, because I bought the rank. Also, it would be nice if you would mind telling me why I have the King rank rather than the sxc rank.

ALSO, how much was the SXC rank before the update? because i am pretty sure that the sxc rank was more expensive than 47 dollars and now people can buy it more cheap...

#1 nickrules, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  2. ADayToRemember_

ADayToRemember_
    Expand Collapse
    CEO of wasting my time on SXC
    King

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Your rank is not gone. We have updated the shops and its ranks, which you can learn more about here: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/threads/shop-release.4593/

As for your rank, and due to the price changes, you have been given the rank of King. Currently, King is $59.99, and Shadow is $99.99. Since the old ShadowXCrafter rank was $79.99, all old SxCer's have been moved down to King. If you have more questions, please ask away.

3. Tsprings73

Tsprings73
    Expand Collapse
    Network Administrator
    Staff Member Shadow Admin

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    I sent out conversation messages on the forums on September 13th explaining the move. This conversation included what the previous rank was and the new rank.

The new shop works like the old one did. As you buy each rank, the prices go down.

4. nickrules

nickrules
    Expand Collapse
    King

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    then since the old sxc rank was 79 dollars and now the king rank is only 59, where is our 20 dollar gone to?

5. rJayT2

rJayT2
    Expand Collapse
    Rule Breakers' Worst Nightmare
    Staff Member Moderator Shadow

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    I see what you're saying, but in the real world, it is irrelevant and makes no sense. If you read the rank changes, you'll see it was just a tier restructuring. You did not donate $20 more for nothing.

nickrules likes this.