1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

My Story

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS' started by Purplesim, Apr 23, 2016.

?

Did you read the whole thing?

This poll will close on Apr 23, 2026 at 1:34 AM.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. This thread made me cry ;-;

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Purplesim

Purplesim
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Hey guys so allow me to do my introduction ahem i am a female person a lot of people thinks that i am a dude -.-
    so i was born in augest 24th 2004 i was born in abilene texas united states My real blood is scottish and filipino so that means i am british (YES!) so here's the story of my life, In kinder i was smart as always but sometimes i get a little crazy (lol) but also i get accused of breaking things i did not do or touch in 2010 i went to the philippines to go to a private school there i made good friends but also people's been bullying me :( people's like picking on me and other things you don't want to know and in 2011 i went back to america and moved to oklahoma city for like 4 or 5 years in 1st grade i was such a terrible kid (but thats how kids are you know) and when i was on the bus i accidently pushed a younger kid and people's been accusing me of doing it on purpose but i did not know what to do :( but some drama stuff that you guys don't want to know and btw when it was recess i picked up a bee and it tried to sting me but i did not get stinged in 2012 i started to get better at stuff but i did not know much in 2nd grade really (sorry) but when i did not know this bad word i said motha f and it led me to trouble and other stuff you don't want to know too but when i was in recess i was so obssed with ladybugs and rolly pollys i always wanted to pick them up and put it on my hand and
    I kept it in class until it was time to go home i felt so uncomfortable just holding it and when i was ganna be on the bus i dropped it on the con creet
    but he survivedwhen it was summer time when i thought to myself that i am almost in 3rd grade, in 2013 a lot of drama came but it was a good year and stuff when i was in 3rd grade (ugh i cant remember) i sucked in math but good at counting mutiplications but when i saw my classmate we started to talk to each other we were friends (but i miss her now :( ) when we were doing this activity like we in our spot in a row and we do a play of like families (idk why its like that tho:p) but when i got bullied i wanted to plan on
    Suicide yes i did
    but i thought it was really bad to do that so i stepped away from that so when it was about to be summer i decided to go join the last activity and i was ganna be dancing i did not know the song so yeah sorry but when i was in 4th grade more drama came to me people's been teasing me and i have been accused of stuff i did not do (you don't need to know what happend) but people made me cry so hard that i wanted to plan on suicide and i was thinking of it and was walking to the kitchen but i thought to myself what did i say about suicide? it was bad and never good so i walked away from it and just be happy that i am alive and well. In around 2016 i wanted to join a server in minecraft and when i was searching 1.8.9 server list oh boy there was a lot and i found shadowxcraft and shadowxcraft was the best server ever! Everyone was so nice (some people are not nice but idc about that) Alright so this is the end of the thread if you get bullied fight back and be a better person and everyone is :) Alright bye!

#1 Purplesim, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    _HotlinePing likes this.
  2. TheDcoder

TheDcoder
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Yeah, I am one of them too:p
    Which one am I? The good or the bad? -.-;

3. Purplesim

Purplesim
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    Idk both

4. TheDcoder

TheDcoder
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    How could you be good and bad at the same time? lol:p

5. Purplesim

Purplesim
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    idk dude:p

6. MrNobody

MrNobody
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    Lol, you're gonna be grade 6, right? Same here. I was born on 2004. Ps. Suicide is bad. Problems are just problems, just go through it -MrNobody2016 :D

Purplesim and _HotlinePing like this.
  7. Purplesim

Purplesim
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    Yes I will be in 6th grade

8. TheDcoder

TheDcoder
    Expand Collapse

Local Time: