1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Unresolved Skyblock Villager Freezing

Discussion in 'Help!' started by CrazyWaFFlzz, May 17, 2017.

1. CrazyWaFFlzz

CrazyWaFFlzz
    Expand Collapse
    King

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    On skyblock, i tried to make a automatic villager powered carrot farm, but whenever i move away like 20 blocks the villager just completely freezes.. I hope this isnt intentional because it makes it completely pointless to have this farm unless i go afk for awhile, but thats not possible due to afk kicking... So unless i can afk for a long period of time, its pointless, its main point is to work while im in the area, not right next to it. Im just asking maybe if it even is intentional for it to be where its like 75-100 blocks away the villager still operates, Thanks! please help soon..

This is on Skyblock by the way.

2. Tsprings73

Tsprings73
    Expand Collapse
    Network Administrator
    Staff Member Shadow Admin

Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    I will look into this and reply back. Thanks for reporting this issue.

3. CrazyWaFFlzz

CrazyWaFFlzz
    Expand Collapse
    King

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Also, i showed JackShadowPyrez yesterday, and we found out that it was related to Render distance.. I think i know why it happens but i never saw it before when i would play by myself offline. I dont know if anything can be done about it since its client-side and now that i know why it happens i dont think it is an issue. But maybe you can still look into it? i dont think i should have to have my render distance at 32 on optifine just to have it working like 50 blocks away...