1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Thecrazygamer678's Map: Adrora Hub

Discussion in 'Maps' started by TheCrazyGamer678, Sep 18, 2016.

1. TheCrazyGamer678

TheCrazyGamer678
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Name of the Map:
    Adrora Hub
    What is this map for?:
    Hub
    Leader of the Build:
    MrSwaggyPanda
    People Who Helped/Contributed:
    N/A
    Video or Images of the Map:
    All pictures of the build is located here - http://imgur.com/a/MVmkQ
    Description of Your Map:
    Brief description

This build has a medieval design it to, making it all stand out. The was stuck to a theme that would help to bring out the server. The build is infused with a mountain on the outside to make the build stand out more. At the back of the spawn, there is a river that goes from one side to the other spawn, with the river it adds detail to the spawn and with the pond on top too. There is trees located all around the hub to add that extra detail, the trees were hand build, giving that little extra design to it. Using normal Minecraft trees, they wouldn't really go with the build, having them custom trees helps the spawn out a lot.

Entertainment

From where you spawn at the spawn, at the left side there is a Mine parkour theme that would go underground to make it seem like a Mine. With the parkour, it gives that little extra touch to the spawn and well as something to do in the spawn.

Size

The reason for this hub was pretty big because, having a small small it's all clumped together and just doesn't come out as well. So making the spawn bigger means that I can add more detail to the spawn and makes everything less clumped together and meaning that players can roam around the spawn instead of being in a little tight space.

Portals

Right now there is only 3 portals and a connected portal that is split into 2. The spawn is built to a good enough size to add extra portals and more design to the server. The spawn could possible hold up to around 6 portals, maybe more, if stuff was placed around to add extra portals.

Extra Information

Overall, this build took me a week to do and I am pretty happy on how everything came out with out with the build. For some of the building, such as the outside mountain and statue figure I used worldedit, but other than that I did it by hand.​
    Coordinates of Build:
    X -3752 Z -5153
    Agreement:
    Yes I do accept the above

Attached Files:

Mad_251739 and SolarJamz like this.
  2. Mad_251739

Mad_251739
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Nice build It look really good and hope everything goes well :D